“Everything was just wonderful. So many guests asked me where I found the absolutely spectacular singer and musicians. It was perfect for the audience (everyone from 15 through their 80s). I loved your music that was recorded but was so much more impressed when I heard it live. And while I wasn’t expecting people to dance, given that it was a small group of people, nonetheless you got people on the dance floor! Thank you, thank you, thank you!” Katharine and Alex Stone – August 2013
Since 1996, Chicago jazz singer Elaine Dame has been providing music for weddings in and around Chicago, the Midwest and the nation. While her ensembles range from a guitar and vocal cocktail duet to a full octet for dancing, she is most often asked to perform with her trio or quartet for wedding ceremonies, and cocktail and dinner hours, where her jazz and classical ensembles create a joyful ambiance of urban sophistication and elegance.
Performing for Sarah and Elizabeth’s wedding at the Kenilworth Club.
Her musicians rank among Chicago’s finest: a pianist who played with Dizzy Gillespie and Joni Mitchell, a guitarist who accompanied Barbra Streisand on the Oprah Winfrey Show, and a saxophonist whom the New York Times describes as “in the virtuoso range.” In addition, Elaine is committed to offering outstanding service throughout every step of the planning process. Her goal is to exceed your expectations and make sure you are absolutely thrilled with the professional music and work she provides.
To check Elaine’s availability for your wedding, contact Elaine or call 773.296.0831.
Chicago jazz singer and bandleader Elaine Dame will:
- Provide a list of FAQs to answer all your questions about how to book music for your wedding.
- Offer flexible pricing packets and work within your budget to create a special ensemble for you – combinations of classical and jazz duos, trios, quartets and quintets.
- Offer her repertoire/song list for viewing, so that you may select your favorites from more than 400 jazz standards as well as Latin, blues, bossa nova and pop songs.
- Learn a special song for you.
- Assist you every step of the way and consult with you as many times as needed throughout the planning process.
- Be available to address your questions and concerns any time of the day or night, seven days a week.
- Provide a wedding-organizer template that you can fill out as you continue to make decisions about your wedding.
- Act as an emcee for your wedding and offer the use of her state-of-the-art sound system for toasts, announcements and prayers, at no extra cost to you.
- Provide a qualified sound engineer who will be on site at all times.
- Partner with the most respected event planning companies in Chicago: LK Events, SQN Events, and LUXY Bridal, to name but a few.
- Accept credit card payments via my Pay Pal link on each page.
- Behave with the highest standards of professionalism and integrity.
- Provide all documents in a timely and efficient manner.
- Handle all the details at the venue with regards to parking, load-in and setup.
- Provide proof of liability insurance – a must at many venues.