Chicago Corporate Event Entertainment Services
When you hire Chicago jazz singer and Chicago Jazz Band Leader Elaine Dame to provide entertainment for your corporate event, fundraiser, business function or gala, you’ll find that her team of professional Chicago jazz musicians have your goals and needs in mind when entertaining for you and your guests. Elaine and her Chicago Jazz Band ensembles have provided music for hundreds of corporate clients including Philips Healthcare, Bensinger-Dupont, and BMO Financial Group, to name but a few. Elaine and her team can skillfully perform prohibition jazz from the 1920s, 1930s Gatsby-themed jazz, 1940s swing-style jazz, Chicago blues, Rat Pack jazz and classic vocal jazz from all eras.
Chicago Jazz Singer Elaine Dame will:
- Make it her business to make sure you look good at your business. Subtly entertain your guests, allowing for conversation and networking.
- Be set up and ready to go one hour prior to your event.
- Use a state-of-the-art sound system that is available for your use at no extra fee.
- Act as an emcee for your event at no extra fee.
- Employ a professional, qualified, on-site sound technician, available at all times.
- Provide superior musicianship with the most sought-after industry professionals.
- Meet with you for unlimited complimentary consultations to discuss your needs and concerns.
- Provide you with an event-organizer document to assist you every step of the way.
- Be helpful, easy to work with, and flexible at all times.
- Behave in an ethical, amiable, and professional way.
- Be available to you at any time for any reason, as many times as needed.
- Accept all major credit cards via my Pay Pal link located at the bottom of each page.
- Provide contracts, forms, and documents in a timely and efficient manner.
- Provide a list of her repertoire of over 400 jazz, pop, blues, and Latin standards, so you can select your favorites.
- Handle all the details at the venue with regards to parking, load-in, and set-up.
- Wear Gatsby-themed attire for your event.
- Provide proof of liability insurance – a must at many venues! Obtain additional insurance if needed.
- Offer video for viewing – examples of a duo, trio, quartet, and quintet ensembles.
What past clients have said:
“I booked Elaine Dame and her quartet for a high-profile corporate client event and am so glad I did. A perfect fit from beginning to end. She was exactly what the client was expecting. Her music always lights up the venue yet Elaine and the wonderfully talented musicians she works with understand that with many corporate functions the client wants to be subtly entertained while they do business and not have to compete with the music on stage. She is easy to work with, always professional and really listens to the clients’ needs from music style to the purpose of the evening whether it’s a wedding or a networking event. I will continue to highly recommend her to a variety of clients.”
~ Shannon Broderick, Director of Operations, Black Orchid Supper Club
“From the first moment I met Elaine, I found her to be warm, vivacious and incredibly talented. She was very flexible when we had some last-minute changes and was nothing but enthusiastic every step of the way. We’ll definitely bring Elaine back for future events!”
~ Sherry Kaye, Marketing Director, Hafele Corporation of America
“Having heard Elaine Dame perform at a few other events, I knew that when the opportunity arose, I’d love to have her at mine. Elaine added just the right touch of elegant sophistication that helped transform our event from a ‘night out’ into a ‘night to remember.’ And, how did she know to sing my favorite standard, ‘The Nearness of You,’ just at the right moment? She’s a magical performer!”
~ Anthony Hogan, Chicago Corporate Event Planner, HGH Creative